14 February 2010

Isabelle, I Hate You (Isabelle, J'te déteste)

She told you she'd bee there right at noon
by the fountain in carré st. louis
you get there, on time as always,
but can't find her, you're alone like a rat
but it's nothing!, no!, it's nothing!, i'll just go phone her!
it's nothing!, it's nothing!, she just forgot!
but at that moment, isabelle, you were going to the cabin,
you, and your laughter,
off with all your boyfriends and all your girlfriends

it's not easy, isabelle, to be let go
there's nothing to laugh about when you left

that slut!, oh, that cow! why didn't she say anything?
that slut! oh man that cow!, she treats me like a dog!

but your heart is too tender
and so you prefer to wait
in the café across the street
like a spy, like a fraud.


it's not easy, isabelle, to be let go
there's nothing to laugh about when you left.
isabelle, my l'il bee i still love you tell me you're sleeping
my little wonder, tell me love isn't dead
isabelle, isabelle, answer me and talk to me,
i didn't know, i didn't want this,
and after all of it i'm lost for words,

but she doesn't say anything anymore, for real,
both now and forever, love is a dirty business,
yeah love is a dirty business.

1 comment:

E.L. Tempete said...

traduction par/translation by:

E.L. Tempete

word verif: balecks