02 April 2010

Hello Freinds. The Smoky Tiger is set to make an appearance at the Standard Tavern tomorrow night (Saturday). Certainly yer all invited to come out and celebrate easter with the tiger and freinds. Im going to be getting rid of some art and stickers and I burned up some new discs of the latest music Ive been making.

Ill be opening the show early around 9 Ill play the 7 songs I wrote about Manitoba while I was on my trip. (Did I even go on a trip? Amazing how memory fades into the pool of the black star) A song for Riel, Cuthbert Grant, Big Bear, Ken Leishman, Tommy Prince, Jack Kravchenko, and even a song about the Winnipeg Jets. Then Im taking off for the bush so if you ve been missing the sound this is yer one and only chance! Plus if I dont sell enough stickers to make my visa payment this month, you ll have to come to my shows at the stony mountain penitentiary.

2 comments:

micro said...

Well, that was fun.
Good Job.

micro said...

(PS, that was NOT sarcastic, I really had fun)